Friday, December 3, 2010

STEREOSONIC AFTERMATH

In the wake of another successful Stereosonic festival I just wanted to thank everyone who came to support me and made the day that much more massive.

Early on Caspa injected the sweat fest on Carl Cox & Friends stage. I know i was melting hot in there giggin with the crew.

Afrojack made everyone bounce in the main arena and Major Lazer was bringing the noise before I was given the opportunity to belt some nasty stuff to Perth!

I will re-record my closing set and post it avail for download. (I'd prefer to record this live with a beer in hand, so I'll get it done asap, you know how I do!)

Please peep my Stereo highlight video which was shot and edited by Tim Brade.

http://www.timbrade.tumblr.com/

Stereosonic 2010 - Jus Haus? from Tim Brade on Vimeo.



Peace

Jus

x

No comments:

Post a Comment